The world’s largest Monoprix Hypermarket has opened its doors here in Qatar!
Monoprix is known for bringing continental delights to Qatar, in the form of French pastries, and organic and gluten-free food products. They have excellent customer service at their flagship store in Palm Tower, and their butcher and instore chef are fantastic!
Now Qatar residents can expect more of the same on a bigger scale. The new Monoprix hypermarket has opened in Doha Festival City mall, and brings a wider range of choices to customers new and old. In addition to the usual supermarket goods there are also electronics, makeup, and clothing.The gallery was not found!
Exciting new elements at the Festival City branch include a special cheese cave stocked with cheese from around the world, and several in-store eateries including a waffle house.
Why You Will LOVE Monoprix Qatar
- Perfect displays of fresh fruit and vegetables, including local and regional varieties.
- The instore butcher and fishmonger provide excellent service and are happy to weigh, cut, and slice as per your request!
- There are some excellent organic and gluten-free products to be found on the shelves, and prices are comparable to similar products in other supermarkets.
- The French bakery which bakes croissants, sweet pastries, and breads daily!
- The instore eateries – food is reasonably priced, and good portions.
- Specialist gourmet products and seasonal specials.
Doha Festival City Opening Times:
Sunday – Wednesday – 9:00am to 10:00pm
Thursday – Saturday – 9:00am to 12:00 midnight
Fridays: closed for Friday prayer for 90minutes from the first call to prayer.