If you are looking for the perfect chocolate gift then be sure to check out the latest chocolate creations from Pierre Hermé Paris Qatar Boutique in Lagoona Mall. Famous for their macarons the chocolates should not be overlooked, particularly when the bonbons are this beautiful.
The Maison Pierre Hermé Paris gave free reign to exceptional artist Nicolas Buffe to imagine a unique universe. He was inspired by ancestral myths, Japanese manga culture, as well as Renaissance and Baroque art.
Nicolas imagined a story of courtship between Helios and Roxane who hail from the Kingdoms of the Sun and of the Moon: A unique universe. Their story can be followed on social media with the hashtag #PHxNB.
Each character imagined by Nicolas Buffe reveals one of Pierre Hermé Paris signature flavours:
- Paineiras (Pure Origin Brazilian dark chocolate ganache from the Paineiras Plantation, enrobed in dark chocolate) takes the form of Helios.
- Infiniment Vanille (Chocolate and vanilla (Tahiti, Mexico and Madagascar) ganache enrobed in dark chocolate) becomes Roxane.
- Ispahan (Chocolate and raspberry ganache, rose and litchi fruit paste, enrobed in dark chocolate) shines under the heart.
- Dulcezza (Corsican Maquis honey ganache, enrobed in dark chocolate) hides under the stars.
- Infiniment café Iapar Rouge du Brésil (Iapar Rouge du Brésil coffee ganache, enrobed in dark chocolate) is carried by Ichtyonef.
- Chuao (Pure Origin Chuao chocolate ganache with blackcurrant, dark chocolate) takes the form of Star.
The special Pierre Hermé x Nicolas Buffe collaboration is being revealed throughout the world. From the collection three gift boxes will be launched in March 2016 at the Pierre Herme Paris boutique in Qatar. It is an unprecedented collection because, for the first time ever, the whimsical designs will be presented on the chocolate bonbons themselves as well as the boxes.
Pierre Hermé Paris x Nicolas Buffe chocolate boxes are priced from QR 225 per 210g.