If you love ‘Steak’ and you like the sound of ‘Unlimited’ then you need to keep reading!
We’ll keep it simple…all steak-lovers need to check out the Soiree Entrecôte Wednesday night promotion at Prime, one of the best steakhouses in Qatar. It is one of the best steak deals in Doha for unlimited quality steak at a one-off price of QR250.
Soiree Entrecôte Experience at Prime
First diners choose from a range of steak knives with options including Japanese and French blades. Then the feast starts, with servings of crisp salad and sides including some really delicious chunky chips, and a creamy mashed potato.
Restaurant Manager Ali is the meat-enabler who ensures that steaks are cooked a la minute, arriving directly to your table piping hot from the grill. Even though this is a promotion night, the ribeye meat is to Prime’s usual excellent quality and the presentation of the dish, and its flavours, are on point.
Cooked perfectly, the ribeye is oozing with meaty juices. The steak is cut thinly, and that’s a positive, as it makes the dish appealing to diners who prefer less meat. Of course, we’re not suggesting you ease up on your meat consumption – it’s unlimited people!
For the culinary nerds amongst us there is a beautifully 63 degree egg yolk, which appears like a sunshine yellow jelly on the plate. It holds its shape when cut, and together with the olive soil, it adds another flavour dimension to the steak. Signature sauces are served with the steak, and includes a delicious back pepper sauce.
As a reminder you can order unlimited steaks all evening! If you want to know how best to enjoy the evening the you need to keep reading for our 5 Tips to get the best out of unlimited steak night!
Dessert are more like the mini sweet treats you would get at an afternoon tea, to be consumed delicately. Presented beautifully on a platter it does provide the sweet at the end of the meal, but for the true dessert lovers it may be a little disappointing.
The flavours of the desserts are good, but nothing stand out at the same level of excellence as the steak. However, this promotion is really about the meat fest. At this point in the meal it is assumed that you can’t move from the meat overload; so it is probably best not to overload with desserts!
5 Tips to get the best out of unlimited steak night!
1. Preparation is key and it begins from the moment you wake up on the day of unlimited steak night. Avoid filling foods, and maybe skip lunch. You want to be ravenous and hungry when you get to Prime.
2. Wear loose fitting clothes. Be ready for consuming your body weight in meat. You’re paying for top dollar steak in Qatar, so go with the intent to consume with a carnivorous appetite!
3. Get there early if you can! The restaurant opens at 6.00pm, so be there as soon as you can, there’s no point rolling in half an hour before it closes – you’ll miss out on hours of meat consumption!
4. When you sit down and you’re ordering your drinks be sure to explicitly tell them to keep the bread basket away from your table. The bread at Prime is gorgeous and once you see it you will want to nibble on a little slice. Before you know it you will have eaten half the basket – so make your unlimited steak experience the best by banning the bread!
5. The final tip is definitely going to be the most difficult to follow. You need to stay away from the sides (but eat the salad as it will help to cut down some of your meat binge). Yes, we know, it’s going to be difficult. The chunky chips are just so delicious but you’re just going to fill up on non-meat sides and then were will you be? Full before your third steak, defeated and ready to cry! If you can’t stay way from them, then at least do your best not to order more sides.
So that’s it folk! We have given you the low-down on the hottest steak deal in Doha, and we have even given you vital tips on how to get the best steak dining experience for your riyals!
Where would you be without us?
Soiree Entrecôte is only on Wednesday evenings from 6pm to 11pm at Prime, InterContinental Doha The City. Diners get unlimited cuts of ribeye steak, with sides, sauces, salad and dessert. Priced at QR250 per person.
For more information and bookings call +974 4015 8888 or email [email protected]
Qatar Eating was a guest of Prime
Prices correct as of October 2016