Many of you have already visited Qatar International Food Festival at Hotel Park. You will have tried the many foodie offerings and sweet snacks to be purchased at the venue.
If you don’t know what we are talking about then you need to visit our special feature for all the details of the Festival: Everything you NEED to know about QIFF 2017
Food at QIFF 2017
Can you believe it even we have been finding it difficult to get around all the food stalls and booths.
You can find almost all the food menus and the prices at our Special Feature: QIFF – All the food stalls!
With more than 120 QIFF food stands and booths we have been finding it difficult to choose. There are a variety of dishes available at the Qatar International Food Festival. From tangy chaats to crispy salads, and juicy burgers to tempting sweets. Fortunately we don’t have to count them all!
Top dishes from QIFF 2017:
Here are the dishes (and beverages) that make it onto our list!
- Currywurst from Wurstbude.
- Jboor Burger from Arnag.
- Mercato pizza from Mercato Antico.
- Foccacia sandwich from Nonna Zanon.
- Black Cod and Beef Dumplings from Four Seasons Doha.
- Chicken Biryani from Banana Island Resort.
- Karak from 7alawqahwa, the cart near the main stage.
- Ethiopian coffee from the Ethiopia stand in the cultural zone.
- Be Magic juice from Evergreen Organics.
- Chicken Burrito from Mr Taco (and their churros!).
- Raclette on potatoes from Cheese Market.
- Cold brew Vanilla Latte from Raw ME.
- Masala Dosa from Aryaas.
- Lamb doner from W Doha.
- Wagyu Beef Burger and Wagyu Short Ribs from St Regis Doha.
- Hwang Passion Mocktail from Intercontinental Doha The City.
- Milkshake from Pick & Shake (and the bubble waffle!).
- Samosa Chaat from 7st by Mumbai Spice.
- Ice-cream from either Stick House or Gharissa Icecream.
What’s made it onto your foodie hit list?
We cannot wait to see who makes it onto our foodie hotlist for Qatar International Food Festival 2018!
Qatar International Food Festival 2017
Dates: Wednesday 29th March – Saturday 8th April 2017
Opening Hours: 2:00 – 10:00 pm on weekdays; 2:00 – 11:00 pm on weekends
Main Location Hotel Park (this was previously known as Sheraton Park – the map location is below).