If you are looking for a lively Diwali experience you can’t go wrong with the excellent Festival of Lights Dinner Buffet at Seasonal Tastes restaurant in Westin Doha.
We could go into detail about the venue, with its modern decor and oasis-like outside terrace. We could discuss the warm welcome you receive upon entering the restaurant. We could even extol the virtues of the Westin’s wellness ethos, and how it extends throughout the hotel.
But we won’t…
…instead we’ll get straight to the point: It’s Delicious and You Need to Eat The Biryani!
Westin Doha’s Diwali Dinner Buffet – What You Need To Know
- It’s an Indian Dinner Buffet from 6.30pm until 11.00pm to be held from 30th October until 4th November.
- The food is cooked by an Indian Chef with Indian favourites (although there are continental desserts and salads). From slow-cooked curries and tandoori grills, to traditional mithai and delicate desserts.
- Standout Dishes include the spicy Prawn Moilee; the flavourful and excellent Biryani; the Kashmiri Rice; and the Palaak Ghost
- The Pani Puri and Chaat street Food Station was the hit of the night – if you are new to Indian cuisine it is not to be missed!
- Desserts are a delight with a mixture of traditional Indian Mithai (sweets) and puddings, and delectable desserts from the kitchen of Pastry Chef Kayo. Tip – eat the Gulab Jamun with a scoop if ice cream!
- If you have never tried Indian Desserts before be sure to check out the Laddoo, the Rasmalai and the Gajrela.
- It is a value-for-money Dinner Buffet; priced at QAR 150 with soft beverage and QAR 250 with select beverages.
- The food quality is excellent and you definitely get full value for your riyal with a variety of dishes on offer.
- It’s an excellent venue to take family and friends to for a special occasion, particularly as the quality of the venue and food does a great job of representing the Westin brand.
P.S. Although this food event is only running until 4th November in celebration of Diwali, if you are interested in trying out Indian dishes at Seasonal Tastes then be sure to check out their regular Spicy Sundays Dinner Buffet.
For more information and bookings call +974 4492 1555.
Qatar Eating was a guest of Westin Doha