There is nothing quite like Eid and for those of you looking to partake in a celebratory meal then have a look at Qatar Eating’s Guide to Eid Meals in Qatar including Eid Brunches.
As we say goodbye to the excellent Iftar, Suhoor and Ramadan Tents we say Welcome Back Brunches and Lunches!
For a look at the events occurring in Doha for Eid Al Fitr (July 2016) check out our Celebrating Eid in Qatar feature, with information about family-friendly activities, crafts and more.
NOTE – Eid Al Adha begins on 12th September 2016. For more information see our Eid Celebrations and Events Feature and see our Eid Al Adha Buffets Feature
We all know how important it is to be able to be able to plan your family meals, friend meetups and colleague gatherings during the Holiday Season.
- Always make sure to make an advance booking especially for seasonal events such as Eid Brunch as they do get busy. If you are a big group then it is very important to make your reservation in advance.
- Expect Buffet prices for children to be set at reduced rates, but it is always advised that you check beforehand as prices differ considerably depending on your child’s age. If you require more information about arrangements for children including activities, availability of high chairs or other issues then be sure to ask by calling the information line or sending an email to the restuarant or Hotel.
- Try to take down the name of the person you made your reservation with, or ask for an email confirmation of your booking – this should help with any mix-ups. If you have any problems be firm but polite, and should you feel it necessary do ask to speak with the Manager.
- If you own the Entertainer book or app then be sure to check it for 2 for 1 offers on buffets which you may also be able to use for Eid Buffets – be sure to ask when you call up to make a booking.
- Don’t forget your local restaurant or eatery may also have its own offers or special menus for Eid in Qatar. Expect most restaurants in the Malls to have special Eid Set Menus available at set prices.
- All the details for Eid in Qatar are a result of extensive research and we have tried to make sure all information regarding timings and pricings is as accurate as possible. But please do note that hotels and restaurants may change these details at any time so please always double-check if you are in doubt, and always confirm these details when making a booking.
- Please note that there are thousands of dining places in Qatar and we haven’t been able to cover them all – this is not a full list. If you know of any special Eid celebrations or any dining venues you would like to see added to this dining feature then please leave a comment below or share on our social media links.
- If anyone wants specific recommendations then fill in our contact form or follow us and drop us a shout on our social media channels: FACEBOOK; TWITTER; INSTAGRAM. You can also leave a comment below.
Eid Promotions 2016
The Torch Doha
Eid Breakfast at Flying Carpet Restaurant
Savour a rich breakfast buffet with fresh and healthy smoothies & a great choice of fresh bread, bakeries and live cooking stations at QR 135. Children between 6-12 is 50% off. Available from 6:30am to 11:00am
Step into the authentic atmosphere of FLYING CARPET and enjoy the EID Brunch with a great buffet variety at QR 220 per person. Children between 6-12 at QR 98.
Available from 12:30pm to 4:00pm.
Enjoy the real flavour of the Mediterranean buffet at QR200. Children between 6-12 is 50% off.
Available from 7:00pm to 11:00pm.
For reservations call +974 4446 5600 or email [email protected]
Grand Hyatt Doha
Grand Hyatt will have an Eid Brunch Buffet and Eid Dinner Buffet on the first day of Eid Al Fitr 2016 (there will also be another Brunch on the second day of Eid Al Fitr 2016). With a variety of international cuisines – priced at QAR 280 per person.
For reservations or enquiries contact +974 4448 1234.
Eid brunch – With live cooking stations and a lavish selection of fresh Middle Eastern and International dishes, Choices serves up Eid Brunch from 12:30 PM until 4:00 PM.
Eid Brunch is for QR 270 with soft drinks or QR 350 including selected house beverages.
For more information and reservations call +974 4402 3333 or email [email protected]
Enjoy the Bubbalicious brunch, starting from the first day of Eid from 12.30pm until 4.00pm:
320QR for the Delicious package including soft beverages only
395QR for the Bubbalicious package
595QR for the Royalicious package
For more information or reservations call +974 4492 1555.
Enjoy a special Eid brunch at Sridan for QAR 285 per person. For more information call +974 4429 5295.
Movenpick Hotel West Bay
Celebrate Eid with friends and family at ForKnife Restaurant with a special Eid Brunch on the second and third day of Eid.
For more information call +974 4496 4444.
Sharq Village and Spa
Enjoy three days celebration of Eid Al Fitr at the Sihr Al Sharq Tent with Eid Brunch, includes childrens activities.
For more information call +974 4425 6666
Fraser Suites Doha
Celebrate Eid with International & Arabic buffet, live stations and dance performances – Tanoura Dance, Oud Player.
For more information call +974 4424 3444
Mövenpick Hotel Al Aziziyah Doha
The brunch buffet is priced at only QAR 150 per person, with discounts for kids.
For more information call +974 4445 5555.
Centro Capital Doha
Enjoy Eid Lunch buffet at c.taste during the 3 days of Eid for QR 125, from 12:30 – 3:30 pm.
For more information call +974 44 555 000.
1st Day of Eid – Brunch priced at QR 216 regular, and QR 321 bubbly. Timing from 12.30pm until 4.00pm.
2nd Day of Eid – Street Food Doha – Priced at QR192 regular, and QR 287 bubbly. Timing from 6.00pm until 11.00pm.
3rd Day of Eid – Brunch – Priced from QR216 regular, and QR 321 bubbly. From 12.30pm until 4.00pm.
For more information call +974 4429 8499.
Market – Eid Brunch on July 8th from 12.00pm until 4.00pm. Live entertainment by Doha Jazz. QR 295 per person including soft drinks, and QR 410 per person with selected specialty drinks
Spice Market – Eid Brunch priced at QR 295 per person including soft drinks and QR 410 per person with selected specialty drinks. On July 8th from 12.00pm until 4.00pm.
For more information call +
InterContinental Doha The City
Celebrate Eid at The Square – Enjoy the different bars and live stations available, including the very tempting dessert bar and ice cream bar.
Eid: Day 1 Lunch 12:00 – 16:00 – International Buffet at QR155
Dinner 18:00 – 23:00 – International Buffet at QR180
EID: Day 2 and 3 Brunch 12:00 – 16:00 International Buffet at QR255 including soft drinks, and QR355 including house beverages
Dinner 18:00 – 23:00 – International Buffet at QR180
For reservations and more information call +974 4015 8888 or email [email protected]
Enjoy Eid Brunch at Coral All Day Dining, with International cuisine, live cooking and kid’s activities.
For bookings or more information call +974 4484 4919.
City Centre Rotana Doha
Enjoy Eid Brunch at Olive Oil restaurant with Live Cooking Stations, and Kids corner and Kids Buffet.
The Eid Brunch at Olive Oil will be on day 2 and 3 of Eid Al Fitr. Priced at QR 169 with soft drinks and QR 269 with selected alcoholic beverages.
Celebrate Eid at MISK restaurant with family & friends – enjoy a decadent Sofra (set menu lavish lunch) featuring a variety of delicious dishes.Eid Sofra will be on Friday the 8th of July 2016, and is priced at QR 199 with water and soft drinks and QR 299 with alcoholic beverages and Arak.
For reservations call +974 444 58888 or email to [email protected]
Crowne Plaza Doha – The Business Park
Celebrate Eid Al Fitr at Aramede restaurant for Eid Dinner Buffet. Priced at QR 165 inc soft drinks, water and chilled juices. Open from 6.00pm until 12.00 midnight.
For more information call +974 4408 7788
Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara
7 days of Eid Al Fitr brunch buffet celebrations – from 7 to 13 July 2016. Price for adult/child: QAR 350/250 (incl. transportations).
For more information call +974 4040 5050 or email [email protected]
Diners can enjoy Eid brunches ranging from QAR 220 to QAR 315 per person, at Al Hubara and La Veranda. For more information call +974 4485 3000.
Indulge in Eid Brunch with family and friends indoor or on the terrace with a buffet for the 2nd and 3rd day of Eid at Mawasem restaurant. Brunch is open from 12:30pm until 3:30pm for QAR 250 with buffet with juices or soft beverages and QAR 350 with special beverages.
Celebrate Eid nights at Mawasem with seafood night – available from 7pm to 10:30pm at QAR 250 or QAR 350 with special beverage.
For any inquires or reservation call +974 44233333 or visit www.doha.hilton.com
Prices and details correct as of July 2016