Exciting News – Looks like Qatar is set to capitalise on the popularity of Food Trucks!
Check out the following information from Qatar Museums’ – they’re looking for Food Truck Vendors for this coming Winter Season. Proposals should be submitted by 30th July 2016.
It appears from the submission details that the proposal is aimed at applicants who currently have experience in the F&B industry, and submission details may also require commercial registrations and trade licences.
MIA Park Food Trucks Zone
Are you a food truck owner or looking for a food truck opportunity to operate in Doha?
Qatar Museums is seeking to identify and appoint suitable food truck owner-operators to occupy up to 5 spots reserved for food trucks at MIA Park from 1 October 2016 to the end April 2017.
For further information check out Qatar Museums’ website.
FOOD TRUCKS CATEGORIES
- Sweets & desserts
- Hot drinks & snacks
- Cold drinks & ice cream
- Western food concept
- Eastern food concept
Bidding operators must provide comprehensive concept and business proposals, including the following elements:
- Description of business plan
- Food/service concept presentation
- Food truck exterior design & dimensions
- Food truck kitchen design, equipment list & MEP requirements
- Hygiene procedures
- Operator background and credentials including
Commercial Registration, Computer Card and Owner ID, Trade Licence.
- Concept & Proposal
- Products Quality
- Proven Success in F&B Market
- Design & Setup
- Ownership of existing F&B outlet
- Season starts on 1 October 2016 and ends on 30 April 2017
- Food Trucks size should be less than length 12 metres x width 3 metres
- Proposals Submittal Deadline: 30 July 2016
- Opening Date: October 2016