Nando’s Qatar recently introduced new items to their menu – a welcome change that was long overdue. To be precise the menu hasn’t been completely overhauled however certain dishes have been dropped (desserts are all new), or recipes have changed significantly (the Prego Steak Roll transforms into the Steak Burger). Even the PERi-chips have undergone a recipe tweak – in truth we are not sure of this one!
Nando’s Qatar – Menu
The red New/New Recipe sign is prevalent on the updated menu, making it easier for diners to spot the changes. Dining at The Pearl – Qatar Nando’s we tried the new Nandoca’s Choice Burger and the vegetarian Black Mushroom and Halloumi Wrap – both were delicious – check out our Qatar_Eating Instagram for more pictures!
Nandoca’s Choice is a whole butterflied PERi-PERi chicken breast grilled to your preference of spice on the PERi-ometer scale. It comes in a toasted garlic roll with a crunchy coleslaw – all together it makes for one tasty burger. For some the addition of the coleslaw may be offensive but it brings extra sauce to this burger.
The Black Mushroom and Halloumi is served in a toasted wrap and was perfectly done and still had ‘bite’ – no loud squeaky cheese here! However it is the chilli jam and tangy yoghurt sauce that makes this dish, adding flavour and spice to a make a decent wrap.
Currently Nando’s have a special promotion on part of their new menu – they’re celebrating the new menu and raising money too! If you dine-in on Mondays (#FeelGoodMondays) and purchase one of their NEW Burger, Pita or Wrap Meals then you get a second one for free!
Nando’s will also be donating the value of the free meal on your behalf to Qatar Cancer Society in support of Breast Cancer Awareness and Movember.
Please do note the buy one get one free promotion is only available in the following conditions:
- Mondays only;
- Dine-in Customers only;
- Available until 30th November 2015.
- Not valid with any other offer, discount or promotion.
For now we say enjoy the new menu and help to raise money for charity with Feel Good Mondays – we still have to try a few of the other new menu options!
Nando’s Locations – Qatar
- Nando’s Gulf Mall – Opening Times Sun – Sat : 10am – 12 Midnight +974 4444 5758.
- Nando’s Bin Omran – Opening Times: Mon – Sun : 10am – 2am +974 4434 2718.
- Nando’s City Centre Mall – Opening Times: Mon – Sun : 10am – 12am +974 4417 5756.
- Nando’s Hyatt Plaza – Opening Times: Mon – Sun : 11am – 12am +974 4450 5843.
- Nando’s The Pearl – Qatar – Opening Times: Mon – Sun : 11am – 1am +974 4466 4545.
- Nando’s Financial Square – Opening Times: Sun – Sat : 11am – 2am +974 4411 7753.
Nando’s delivery number: +974 4436 0606.
Pic Credit: Nando’s